As the Talent Manager, you will have overall responsibility for identification and advancement of talent across the organization. The position also has direct oversight of all HR functions. Supports and executes strategic initiatives for the Chief Experience Officer.
- Maintains open, efficient and positive attitude and service towards Co-Workers. Is highly engaged and responsive to needs.
- Deliver HR programs to improve Co-Worker engagement to include all C.H. Briggs locations.
- Support Co-Worker population as related to career management and performance management
- Ensure compliance across the organization and with federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines concerning Human Resources
- 5+ years previous Human Resources experience & SHRM Certification
- Frequent and consistent engagement with Co-Workers on all levels in the organization
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.