Fulfillment Center Manager
The Fulfillment Center Manager is responsible for all activities within the scope of receiving, inventory, order processing, delivery and building and grounds maintenance.
- Manage all receiving functions
- Manage warehousing functions including cycle counting, inventory moves, & inventory maintenance and control
- Manage all order processing functions
- Implement and maintain warehouse operating procedures, reporting on performance and initiating operational improvements
- Provide leadership and direction to all warehouse staff
- Other duties may be assigned
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.