Manage all aspects of warehouse operations including, but not limited to: scheduling and supervising of personnel on all shifts, ensuring orders are properly prepared for shipping to customers and/or transfers, ensuring equipment is properly maintained, and ensuring personnel are properly trained. Responsible for identification and implementation of continuous improvement of the key business processes related to their area. Additionally, as needed, this position will also assist in picking and loading of orders for delivery. Supervisor will meet individual goals and performance targets, which include but are not limited to productivity, and accuracy. Schedule may change based on business needs.
- Manage in all aspects of scheduling Order Processors on designated shift.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound orders are effectively processed in a timely and accurate manner including the proper loading of delivery trucks and the timely dispatch of those trucks
- Actively participate in, review and approve performance evaluations
- Assist in training new and current employees
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and enforcement of all operations policies and procedures
- Provide coaching and support to team members regarding productivity and performance on an on-going basis
- Lead team meetings
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.