Warehouse Associate/Non-CDL Driver
Performs a variety of warehousing functions such as receiving incoming shipments and verifying appropriate quantity and quality, stocking shelves, scanning and posting receipts. Picks and packs orders for shipping. Completes required paperwork and updates computer files as necessary. Valid driver’s license required. Schedule may change based on business needs.
- Pick customer orders according to locations, insuring that the correct number and type of product is pulled
- Process orders accurately/ship confirm and print CODs and shipping manifests (LTL). Accuracy will be measured by the manager with set expectations
- Load and unload truck using lift truck, crane, and other warehouse equipment, etc.; verify count and condition of goods received/loaded
- Open containers/pallets and separate and sort material
- Scan and post purchase orders
- Stock incoming materials in proper location, insuring correct number and type of product is put into stock
- Deliver and/or pick materials with non -CDL vehicles
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.