Under direction of the Marketing Manager, the Communications Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and implementing various marketing projects in support of corporate marketing objectives. Using well established marketing and project management skills, this co-worker is expected to deliver projects on time, within budget and of high quality.
- Implement assigned marketing programs and assist with product launches
- Coordination of sponsorships and industry affiliations. Provide information for annual consideration
- Coordinate activities related to planning, set up and participation in regional trade shows
- Create and write copy for marketing collateral and for website as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Coordinate and execute the design/layout, updating and distribution of marketing collateral material including catalogs, brochures, e-marketing campaigns, e-newsletter and HeyBuddy
- Coordinate Social Media activities including creating, maintaining and posting social media content on all applicable networking sites to engage and build online communities, i.e., Facebook, Houzz, Twitter, Vimeo, and LinkedIn
- Coordinate activities with all print vendors to ensure on time accurate receipt of materials
- Coordinate and execute all trade show activities
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.