Commercial Project Coordinator
Supports and coordinates defined aspects of the commercial project sales process for the Architectural Product Group to improve opportunity closed won rate.
Northeast Sales Region
- Supports sales funnel by reviewing open opportunities with an assigned spec alert but not quoted
- Review competitive spec alerts not assigned to sales consultant. Ascertain the specification value through the review of construction plans, complete estimated amount field in salesforce.com, and follow lead capture and assignment process as outlined
- Maintaining architectural specifications created by Sales Consultants by working with general contractors, millwork companies and commercial fabricators to track project through order process
- Back up Commercial Quoting Process as designated
- Support tasks required to maintain and update Corian® Design Surface Project Pipeline Performance Dashboard
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.