Leads and improves the company’s annual physical inventory (cycle count program) to reduce cost, error rates and time investments.
- Support improvement initiatives primarily in planning, replenishment, procurement and/or reverse logistics
- Define success metrics for each new system or process and establish plans to baseline, monitor, and measure deployment success
- Design and develop analytics, dashboards and data models to monitor and measure inventory asset deployment success
- Design and run ad-hoc analytics to support senior leadership
- Daily Management, administration, and staffing of the Inventory Management team
- Complete data-driven assessments of inventory management related business systems and processes; identify and oversee the documentation of process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations and develop and define improvement methods to address deploying technological and operational process changes
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- BA/BS in business administration, logistics or relevant field
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.