Performs a variety of warehousing functions such as receiving incoming shipments and verifying appropriate quantity and quality, stocking shelves, scanning and posting receipts. Picks and packs orders for shipping. Completes required paperwork and updates computer files as necessary. Hours: 8 AM – 4:30 PM Sunday through Thursday.
- Pick customer orders according to locations, insuring that the correct number and type of product is pulled.
- Process orders accurately/ship confirm and print CODs and shipping manifests (LTL). Accuracy will be measured by the manager with set expectations.
- Load and unload truck using lift truck, crane, and other warehouse equipment, etc.; verify count and condition of goods received/loaded.
- Scan and post purchase orders.
- Open containers/pallets and separate and sort material.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Forklift experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.