CDL Class A Transfer Driver
The driver is responsible for the safe, efficient and timely delivery of product to other CH Briggs fulfillment centers. The driver is also responsible for the timely reporting of material overages, shortages, and damages on the shipping manifest. The driver is also responsible for the vehicle and all associated equipment in the delivery process. Pick, pack and prepare orders for shipping and receive in-coming shipments and stock shelves when needed.
- Transports and delivers material in accordance with scheduled route(s)
- Assist CH Briggs fulfillment centers with loading and unloading materials from trucks
- Responsible for loading delivery trucks leaving the fulfillment center the next business day
- Verify count and condition of goods loaded
- Report any overages, shortages, and damage as needed
- Unload orders and verify counts with CH Briggs fulfillment centers
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.