The Specification Associate provides superior customer support for architectural products including but not limited to (Corian® solid surface, Corian® quartz, ALYN, Futrus, Privacy Plus) through Architects, Commercial Interior Designers, Facility Managers and General Contractors.
CUSTOMER SET: Will consist of 300 Architect and Design Firms in designated territory.
- Fulfilling sample requests, library updates and color launches
- Delivering CEU presentations
- Continually strengthening and developing relationships with the accounts
- Increasing knowledge of products and marketing programs
- Gaining information about the competitive landscape to optimize opportunities for our products
- Actively participate as member of the sales team by sharing best practices and creative selling ideas
- Acting as a liaison with the territory Sales Consultant to keep him/her informed of new opportunities, competitive activity, product development needs and pricing practices
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Prior specification representative experience or related industry experience
- Outstanding personality with ability to develop foster meaningful business relationships and represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting technical product information to both small and large groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, prior CRM experience a plus
- Solid organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to be on the road all day, every day visiting customers
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
C.H. Briggs is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years. We are one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast. Learn more about our company at www.chbriggs.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long term disability; Paid Time Off; 401k with company match.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. If you meet our basic job requirements, you will initially be contacted via email so please make sure your current email address is included.