Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation that is evolving daily and is affecting all of our families, our businesses, and our communities. During this time, we wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at C.H. Briggs.
- We remain open and are here to help. Where possible we have encouraged and re-assigned co-workers to work remotely and they are fully “connected” resulting in no business interruption.
- Delivery drivers will call before the delivery to make sure someone is at your business to unload. They have been instructed to practice social distancing and not to go into your office to interact with anyone. They will complete the customer manifest (like UPS and FedEx) on their own by writing the name of the person unloading the material and the time. Drivers are equipped with hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, a mask and gloves.
- We have isolated co-workers to specific individual work zones in our fulfillment centers. Clustered functions will be spread out through the facility and we are minimizing the use of shared computers and resources. In addition we have ramped up the cleaning intervals.
- Our sales team has been asked to limit and minimize all non-essential travel until further notice, including in-person customer visits. Each Sales Professional is enabled with the appropriate video conferencing capabilities to host presentations remotely from 1 to 100 people.
- We are in daily contact with key partners to assess their supply chain and any potential impact on availability of material. Currently all have confirmed that they do not anticipate any supply disruption.
We will continue to monitor and consider advice from government and health officials as this crisis unfolds and update you with changes to our business practices if warranted.
Our hearts go out to anyone who's been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly and we are grateful for all the healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working to care for people in need. #flattenthecurve.
Julia Klein, Chairwoman and CEO Jonathan Peters, President and COO
Patti Rowland, Chief Experience Bob Spangler, Chief Sales Officer