C.H. Briggs is one of the largest independently-owned and diverse distributors of specialty building materials in the country.
Our commitment to offering trend-setting products and innovative solutions to the building and interior design community goes back more than 50 years. Harry and Georgeanna Briggs first started the company in 1967 and it has since grown into a thriving, third-generation business.
Under the current leadership of Julia Klein, C.H. Briggs is now nationally recognized as a top women-owned business and leading marketer and distributor of trusted brand products like Corian® Solid Surface and Corian® Quartz, Kohler, Alyn, Rev-A-Shelf and a multitude of others that can be found on our Partners page.
To validate our mission of forward-thinking design solutions, C.H. Briggs also engages our LEED + CSI, CDT Accredited Professionals to assist clients with the selection of suitable materials while focusing on a goal of purposeful design.
Today, our footprint has grown to extend throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern states, with locations in Reading, PA (Corporate Office), Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Savage, MD, Lansdale, PA and Wayne, NJ. In conjunction with our growth, we remain dedicated to continuously improving upon our high standards of excellence in our products, services, Co-Workers and solutions in order to power our customers’ success.
Thank you for choosing C.H. Briggs!
Our Vision & Core Values
The C.H. Briggs vision is to be the preferred sourcing partner for creators and users of commercial and residential interior building spaces of all kinds. This vision is supported by a core set of values that drive everything we do:
- Integrity – We conduct business with the utmost honesty and uphold highest standards and moral principles.
- Commitment – Our primary focus is our dedication to our customers, co-workers, communities and the environment.
- Excellence – We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of excellence in our products, services and staff.
- Change & Innovation – Our growth – and that of our customers and partners – is achieved through innovation and by embracing change, not only in the industry but in the products and services we offer, the way we deliver them to you, and the way we run our business.
The C.H. Briggs mission is to help our business partners succeed and prosper, support our co-workers' financial and personal success, and provide an exceptional return to our shareholders. We fulfill this mission by:
- Serving the residential and commercial construction industries, and the architecture and design communities, with innovative ideas, and trend-setting top-name brands.
- Operating through six distribution centers with a fleet of more than 30 trucks, C.H. Briggs provides next-day delivery to 15 states along the eastern seaboard.
- Going well beyond the traditional role of distributor to add value up and down the supply chain. C.H. Briggs drives demand creation and offers credit, delivery, education and other services to enhance customers' business opportunities and profitability.
- Being an early adopter of technology and e-commerce. C.H. Briggs has been named a national winner in the Inc. Magazine/Cisco Systems "Growing with Technology" awards.
- Integrating and maintaining sustainable, green operations.
- Positioning the company for continued growth. Read about our most recent territory expansion.
- Being responsible and giving back to local communities. The C.H. Briggs team is committed to and actively involved in local communities.